What is Heartland SEP?
Heartland SEP is a Christian summer camp located in Central Illinois that provides a Christ-centered experience for youth ages 10-17 in Worship, Archery, Swimming, Paintball, Arts & Crafts, Challenge Courses, Photography, Dance and much more!
Loving Young People into a Life-Changing Relationship with Jesus Christ.
Summary of Our Christian Faith
- In one holy, loving, all-powerful, and gracious Creator God who exists in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God, fully authoritative for all matters of faith and practice.
- That Jesus Christ, born of the virgin Mary, fully God and fully human, is both Lord and Savior.
- That Jesus Christ suffered and died on the cross for human sin, that He was raised bodily on the third day, and that He ascended to heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father.
- That Jesus Christ will come again to judge the living and the dead and to reign over all things.
- In the Holy Spirit, who brings sinners to repentance, who gives eternal life to believers, and who lives in them to conform them to the image of Jesus Christ.
- That Christians should gather in regular fellowship and live lives of faith that make evident the good news that humans enter the kingdom of God by putting their trust in Jesus Christ.
- In the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- That salvation comes not by works, but only by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- In the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come.
Heartland SEP Policies
- The following conduct will not be permitted at Heartland SEP: intoxication or possession of intoxicants, use or possession of illegal drugs, misuse of legal drugs, stealing, smoking, disorderly conduct, intentional destruction of property, refusal to cooperate with Heartland SEP personnel and any sexual conduct which we believe is inappropriate outside of marriage.
- Heartland SEP is sponsored by the Generations Ministry of Grace Communion International (GCI) and staff are presumed to be supportive of Grace Communion International (GCI).
If you change travel plans, please make sure we have an travel form so we release your child(ren) to the correct person. Your signature is needed, along with their name & phone number. Either send with your camper or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org